With being gone for the last month, we are a little behind on these pictures. Olivia started her first day of preschool today. She had a great day and only cried some! Hannah’s first day of Kindergarten was technically in July but I forgot to take pictures then so we took a few this morning.
- American Girl Storage — For Christmas, both of the girls received American Girl dolls from Santa. Hannah wanted the Girl of the Year, Isabelle and Olivia received one of their Bitty Babies (that she named Baby Ellie). American Girl dolls came out about the time that I was Hannah’s age so I have three from my own childhood that [...]
- A Simple Christmas — I have been trying to get a post up for several days but WordPress has not been cooperating. My wonderful, tech-savvy husband was finally able to get it fixed for me! This fall has been rough. My first trimester was mostly spent between the couch, the bed, and running for the bathroom. Thankfully, that has [...]
- No more crib! — Olivia made a big transition this summer as we took down the baby crib for first time since putting it together almost seven years ago! It was time for her to move into a big girl bed (before she figured out how to climb out of the crib on her own). Even though we still [...]
- Two! — Two years old! It is hard to believe that it has already been two years since this little bundle arrived. So different from her sister, Olivia has definitely has challenged our thoughts and beliefs on parenting and raising a child. She is independent, strong, and has no problem speaking her mind, and is just as [...]
- Six! — Six years ago today, on a cold and snowy March day, this little bundle was born into our family. From day one, Hannah has been our easy-going, go with the flow, kind of girl yet independent and strong in her own way. She is such a wonderful big sister and loves her little sister so [...]