All my pictures this week from my phone were taken at Great Wolf Lodge, but I can share this picture that a friend took of all us. (It is rare that we are all four in a picture and looking at the camera!) This was after the Baby Blessing at church last Sunday. Have a great weekend!
- Insta-October — So most of the month of October and part of November was spent on the road. It was time for our annual Off to Neverland Travel company meeting so we headed to Walt Disney World and on the Disney Dream for a four night cruise. Here are just a few highlights from our trip. This [...]
- InstaFriday — Or Insta-September! Seriously, I really don’t know what happened to this month. We have been on the road quite a bit, but it still went by really fast! Here is just some of what we have been up to this month. This cute girl started her second year of preschool a couple of weeks ago. [...]
- InstaFriday — Here are a few of the little things that make our life wonderful from the last two weeks: This girl has always been a sweet cuddle bug and she is such a Daddy’s girl! We have been getting ready to hit the road again so we have been eating out a lot! One of our [...]
- InstaFriday — We have been working on school again for three weeks so I still haven’t really had a chance to catch up on the blog and I haven’t taken very many pictures lately. Here are a few that I did find on my phone from the last few weeks. Chet and Hannah finished up their summer movie program today. [...]
- InstaFriday — I really don’t know what happened to the summer. At the beginning of June, my sister got married and it has been a whirlwind ever since. I can’t believe August starts next week and we start our second year of homeschool on Monday! Here are a handful of pictures from our summer. Our children’s minister at our [...]