The Disney Parks’ newest campaign challenges everyone to find their Disney side at home and in the parks through fashion, food, and just plain fun. I received an invitation this week to host a Disney Side @Home Celebration. It is our chance to show our friends just how much we love Disney and to really let our Disney Side show in one evening!
We are in planning mode right now and are having fun to just brainstorming ways to show off our Disney Side. I’ll share more details later about our party but for now I will leave you with a few ways that we show our Disney Side already!
1. Our puppy’s name is Pluto.
2. Mickey and Minnie Ears can be worn at any time, even by the tiniest members of the family.
3. Though it is not the main focus in our home decor, we do find subtle ways to show our Disney Side in our home.
4. Princess dresses are worn to complete chores.
5. Minnie is part of the family and must go wherever Olivia goes.
6. We will drive up to two states away to see a Disney musical or show…
…and no doubt will be toting all our gear in Disney-themed luggage!
I received free products in order to host the
Disney Side @Home Celebration.
The opinions expressed here are my own.